Wednesday 6 April 2011

Day Three Of The MDS

Wow, I feel like I've been hit by a truck! I'm slowing down a little, but the weather is just brutal!

It hadn't been too hot until today but very windy and sandblasted. The heat has come back with a vengeance now though.

Big day tomorrow, the 82km stage. I  feel sick all the time and can't stomach the food. I plan to do whole stage in one helping. It'll be something like 20hrs!

I'm getting all of your e-mails, so thanks, they really help when I hit a low point. This is the toughest ever MDS, 17 people are out already. There will be more tomorrow.

You can watch me on the live webcam at http://www.darbaroud.com/webcam/26mds_webcam_index.php from around 5:30am UK time.

Keep the money rolling in, I'm doing this all for charity!

No words can descibe this!

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes Carl, Keep it up. Everyone in Leeds is rooting for you. We are all well impressed!

    Dan Williams

    ReplyDelete